搜尋此網誌

2011年7月4日 星期一

revisit Lion Head Mountain climbing trail 重爬獅頭山步道(新店)

A green and shining beetle on a leaf surprised me.  One of the joys in hiking is to enjoy the little creatures on the way.  They always appear unexpectedly.



A strange unkown worm also caught my eye.



I love this trail becasue of the wooden stairs and iron rails. (They make me feel safe.)


You can easily climb, rest, and close your eyes to feel the breeze and nature.



How wonderful it would be if this were my backyard!










Moss on a big and humid rock.




Me on the downhill trail, after climbing for about one hour.


A caterpillar on the rail.( So you must see before you put your hand on the rail. There are no limits to the animals that may crawl on the rail.)

1 則留言:

Rebecca 提到...

我沒去過呢~~有機會我也應該去這裡走走,看起來真不錯.